CONTACT DATA:

CONTACT DATA:
.
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
DoB: 26-Jan-1946
Chepstow, NP16 7LR, Monmouthshire, United Kingdoms.
tel: 01594 - 528 337
on: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com

All ideas and info. provided here are to be discussed with your medical professionals. I am NOT Medically trained. I have merely had this vile disease since 1998 - always use your Common Sense and seek expert medical advice.
YOU MAY FIND THE LINKS in text and in the Right Sidebar of Help.
I can NOT vouch for any external site that I may direct readers to & therefore can NOT accept any legal responsibility - this is a personal blog of that which I believe only.
I do NOT believe there are magical cures hidden from us by our medical professionals though there are without doubt cases that seem cured as if by magic. Medical knowledge of this disease is very rudimentary and research frequently profligate but pointless!
However - sticking goji berries in your ear on a moonless night or similar WILL NOT HELP - Nor will the price paid for quackery be it here OR Mexico, Brazil or China!
There are many health care professionals trying their very best with great care and compassion but perfection is a little way off!
Be Minded:
I have cancer - cancer does not have me!

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come". - (Julius Caesar - Act II, Scene II).

Sunday 4 March 2012

Liver & Colon Cancer - Robin GIBB in remission!

Liver & Colon Cancer - Robin GIBB in remission!
.
 Please Be Sure To
My Blogs
To Spread The Facts World Wide
To Give Hope & Information
 .
In remission: Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is said to have been told by doctors that he is beating cancer
In remission: Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is said to have been told by doctors that he is beating cancer

Frail: Robin sparked alarm when he appeared on The Alan Titchmarsh Show in October, looking gaunt
Frail: Robin sparked alarm when he appeared on The Alan Titchmarsh Show in October, looking gaunt


'I'm in remission!' Bee Gees star Robin Gibb's delight as doctors tell him he's beating cancer

Last updated at 1:25 AM on 4th March 2012
Robin Gibb is in remission after being told by doctors he is beating both liver and colon cancer, it has been reported.
The 62-year-old singer had been taken back into hospital last month amid fears he was losing his battle against the deadly disease.
But now Robin is said to have told his delighted friends and family that he is on the road to recovery, paying tribute to his devoted wife Dwina for helping him through the difficult times.
He is quoted in the Sunday Mirror as telling a friend: 'I could not have done it without Dwina. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.
'I am beating cancer and can't wait to carry on with my work.'
Robin was first diagnosed with liver and colon cancer five months ago, causing him to cancel a string of gigs and appearances.
But he last month the singer returned to the spotlight as he joined military trio The Soldiers for the Coming Home charity concert at the London Palladium, in support of injured servicemen.
He closed the event with Bee Gees classic How Deep Is Your Love and I've Gotta Get A Message To You - which he recorded with The Soldiers last year in support of the Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal.
'I couldn't have done it without her': Robin credited his wife Dwina for helping him through the difficult times
'I couldn't have done it without her': Robin credited his wife Dwina for helping him through the difficult times
Speaking before taking the stage, he told fans he felt 'fantastic' and thanked them for their support.
He happily posed for photos before walking out to massive applause at the iconic London venue.
The star recently spoke out about his cancer battle, saying he had impressed doctors with his progress.
He told BBC Radio 2: 'I've been treated by a brilliant doctor, and in their own words, the results have been spectacular.
On the mend: Robin at the London Palladium last month - his first performance since his diagnosis
On the mend: Robin at the London Palladium last month - his first performance since his diagnosis


Dressed up: The 62-year-old wore a brown jacket with a black turtleneck and black trousers, as well as his trademark purple-tinted glasses
'And they said "What are you doing that we don't know about?"'
He joked that medics had said he must be from 'another planet', before adding: 'The prognosis is that it’s almost gone and I feel fantastic.
'Really from now on it's just what they could describe as a "mopping-up" operation.'
Robin is also due to appear with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in April, for the premiere of his first classical composition The Titanic Requiem, to mark the centenary of the disaster.
Details of his condition first emerged in October when he was forced to cancel several concerts and charity appearances.
He also sparked alarm when he joined chat host Alan Titchmarsh the same month appearing gaunt and unwell.
The singer has had repeated health problems due to a twisted bowel, a condition that led to the death of his twin brother Maurice nine years ago, at the age of 53.
But he revealed he had been diagnosed with colon cancer which spread to the liver, but vowed to beat the disease and continued to write music.
Back in the day: Robin (left) with his late twin Maurice and brother Barry Gibb
Back in the day: Robin (left) with his late twin Maurice and brother Barry Gibb


To read the original article: CLICK HERE
 .
 Please Be Sure To
My Blogs
To Spread The Facts World Wide To Give Others HOPE
I Have Been Fighting Cancer since 1997 & I'M STILL HERE!
I Have Cancer, Cancer Does NOT Have Me

I just want to say sorry for copping out at times and leaving Lee and friends to cope!
Any help and support YOU can give her will be hugely welcome.
I do make a lousy patient!
.
If YOU want to follow my fight against Cancer from when it started and I first presented with symptoms see The TAB just below the Header of this Blog. called >DIARY of Cancer< just click and it will give you a long list of the main events in chronological order.
.
Thoughts and comments will be in chronological order in the main blog and can be tracked in the >ARCHIVE< in the Right Sidebar.

You may find the TABS >MEDICAL LINKS< and also >CANCER LINKS< of help.
.
YOU are welcome to call me if you believe I can help in ANY way.
 .
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01594 - 528 337
on: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com  
TWITTER: Greg_LW  
Health/Cancer Blog: http://GregLW.blogspot.com  
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,​Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    ​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
    ​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,​Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    ​Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,​Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,​Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for sharing this amazing blog with us. I have something useful to share with you on treatment for fatty liver I believe this will give you some suggestions to work on your upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete